Dear CPAT Members,
As we face these exceptional circumstances the CPAT Board is committed to help provide a way forward for our membership as we navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19.
In an effort to support you we have compiled a list of resources which may be helpful.
CANADA EMERGENCY RESPONSE BENEFIT
COVID-19 FINANCIAL RESOURCES
NOTE FROM TORONTO FILM COMMISSIONER
ICA COVID-19 HUB
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
We will continually update these resources in the coming weeks as they are made available and it is our strong commitment to offer our support to our crew and the CPAT membership, both individuals and business owners, in need of assistance.
We look forward to a quick end to this unfortunate pandemic very soon, and coming back as a stronger and more resilient community.
Above all, we hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy during this difficult time.
In kindness and health,
WHAT IS THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION ASSOCIATION OF TORONTO (CPAT)?
CPAT is the not-for-profit trade association for the television commercial production industry in Toronto. Our members are engaged in the production of screen based digital advertising content for distribution on television and over the internet.
WHO IS CPAT?
CPAT represents 90% of all commercial production companies in Toronto. CPAT's membership draws upon a hugely diverse group of companies and individuals involved in the production of television and screen based commercials.
WHAT DOES CPAT DO?
• communicates with all levels of Government as an industry lobby
• provides a forum in which the views of advertisers, their agencies and suppliers can be aired
• distributes to members news of issues, technologies and trends affecting the advertising and broadcast industries
• researches and publishes operating terms, conditions and guidelines reflecting industry best practices with respect to a range of production related matters, including health and safety, quoting, contracting, and billing and payment procedures
• acts on behalf of its members as a referral service to potential clients & producers wishing to do business in Canada.
HOW IS CPAT RUN?
Day to day communication is routed through the CPAT office to the attention of Executive Director, Michelle D'Ercole.
Members of the 2019 Board are:
Director/Treasurer: Donovan Boden
Director: Josefina Nadurata
Director: Sarah Brooks
Executive Director: Michelle D'Ercole